... Pictures can be changed before the final fabric printing
(Q) What pictures should I include in the fabric collage panel?
1) Pictures of your recipient when he/she was younger & older
2) Pictures of special people in their lives
3) Pictures of family, friends, pets, houses, cars, boats, employment, colleagues, hobbies, other loved ones, places, etc.
4) Words to favorite quotes, songs, letters
I can guide you through the process with emails and/or phone if you would like if you would like to send me the digital and/or scanned pictures
(Q) How should I organize the photos for each fabric collage panel?
2) Each 8.5" x 11" photo fabric panel has a 8” by 10.5” print area and can have 1 to 7 pictures
3) Picture with several people can be paired with pictures having less
4) Each collage panel often contains pictures connected in some way
5) All people in the pictures can be labeled with their names, your choice
6) Number panels and identify which photos you would like for each
7) Name all people in photos in the order they appear. Do not write on the photos
If you prefer that I scan your pictures I will give you my mailing address
Helen @ RememberingQuilts.comFor further information732-796-5950